1. Make a personal application
a. Take proof of eligibility to the Registration Office in your area-
- Birth Certificate
- Naturalization Certificate
b. Fill out and sign Application Form and Record Card
c. Take a photograph for the ID Card and the Record Card
2. An Investigation is carried out by Registration Officers to verify residence and other particulars.
3. A temporary list of applicants called "Supplementary List" is prepared by the Registering Officer for public scrutiny from 15th to the 25th of the month. These are posted at all Registration Offices.
4. If there are objections during the 15th to the 25th, the following is completed before proceeding to Revision Court:
- The persons objected to, are informed by registered mail
- The names of the persons objected to, are published in one newspaper and the Gazette
5. The Revising Officer in a Revision Court approves the Supplementary List at the end of each month.
6. A Revised List is prepared. Only those on the Revised List become Registered Electors. The Revision Court is the sole authority to decide who will remain on the monthly Revised List.
7. ID Cards are issued to those on the Revised List approximately one week after the Revision Court.