NOTICE TO ELECTORS
Complete Processing of a New Elector
- Take Proof of Elgibility to the Registration Office in your area Birth Certificate, Passport, Naturalization Certificate
- Fill out and sign Application Form and Record Card
- Take a Photograph for the ID and Record Card
2. An investigation is carried out by the Registration officer to Verify Residence
3. A temporary list of applicants called "Supplementary" is prepared by the registering Officer for public scrutiny from
from 15th to the 25th of the month. These are posted at all Registration offices
4. The Magistrate in Revision Court approves the supplementary List at the end of every month.
5. A Revised List is prepared:
If there are no disqualifications at (3) above then all names appear on the Revised
Lists...If there are disqualifications, then those so disqualified are not allowed on the Revised List.
6. An ID CARD is issueed to those on the Revised List Approximately one week after the Revision Court.
CYCLE FOR REGISTRATION
The process of registration is continuous. It is conducted every working day.
The cycle for registratration begins on the 11th day of every month and ends on the 10th day
of the following month in order to prepare the Supplementary List for the 15th of that
month as required by law.