Home / Publications & Downloads / Requirements For Registration / Change Of Electoral Division

Transfer Period




Two months are set aside each year by Law for the transfer of electors from one Electoral Division to another


These two months are JULY AND AUGUST


Application for a change of Electoral Division from one Electoral Division


to another are done using Form No. 17. These applications are processed


during normal working hours at the Elections and Boundaries Registration


Office in his or her new division  during the Period:




Of Each Year


Requirements to change from one electoral division to another are:

  • Be a Registered voter

  • Reside at the new Divison for not less than two (2) months

  • Present your Voters ID at the time of application or any other picuture Identification; 

  eg. Passport, Social Security or Drivers License


  •  and "a utility bill" in the elector's name to assist the officers in the verification of the address given.  


  NOTE: Electors are required to provide true and accurate information as it is an offence to give false information.



























































































































































































































See also
Recommend this page to a friend! Prepare to print
Elections & Boundaries Department - Government of Belize